SAVE THE DATE!
eat elmhurst restaurant week April 3 thru April 9, 2011
Kickoff event: Saturday April 2, 2011
from 11am to 2pm
Elmhurst Hospital H Building 41st Avenue @ 80th street
Agenda for April 2nd:
- 11:00 meet and greet with Council Member Daniel Dromm and Representatives from Elmhurst Hospital in H Bldg with coffee and light refreshment
- 11:30 – 12 :15 “how to eat healthy in restaurants” - coordinated by Elmhurst Hospital’s Dietary & Nutrition Department
- 12:30 – 1:30 samples and menus from Elmhurst Restaurants
- 1:30 – 2:00 Demonstrations and announcements
- Elmhurst Hospital “Adopt a Brick” Program
- Anticipated community partners:Greenmarket.org will have information about the NEW Farmers Market in Elmhurst, as well as the American Diabetic Association, which will have an informative and fun presentation
This website will have ongoing reviews and “favorite picks” from community residents and employees from Elmhurst Hospital, 110 Precinct and other facilities in Elmhurst.
Bes sure to let us know about your favorite restaurants and dishes too!
here are a few of the restaurants that will be participating April3rd through April 9th – be on the lookout for more photos and the eat elmhurst flyer for your discount and deal!